Prep Time: 0 min
Cook Time: 15 min
Yields: 40 cookies
This is probably the easiest cookie recipe I can think of. I was inspired by this cool post on Barb Schram's blog, and I realized I could easily make these myself! They're really great for a Halloween party, especially when you're short on time.
- Hershey's kisses
- Keebler fudge stripe cookies (turned upside down)
- Orange cookie frosting (the kind that hardens- I used yellow because I couldn't find orange)
- Chocolate cookie frosting (the kind that hardens)
- Turn the Keebler cookie upside down (easy enough, right?)
- Coat the bottom of a Hershey's Kiss with the chocolate hardening frosting and stick it in the center of the cookie. Ideally you should wait for it to harden entirely, but you can proceed after just a few minutes if you like.
- Line the edges of the Hershey's Kiss with the orange cookie frosting. Ta-da! A witch hat cookie! Just wait for it to dry entirely before stacking or putting in a tin