Serves 8 - ha ha only takes ½ hour to make.
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- ½ cup cold water
- 8 oz light cream cheese
- 3 tbsp sugar or 4 sugar substitute-packets
- ⅛ tsp ground ginger
- ½ cup skim milk
- 16 oz peach low fat yogurt
- 2 fresh peaches, pitted-peeled, and sliced
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Stir together crumbs, margarine and 2 tsp sugar in small bowl;.
- Press onto bottom of 9-inch spring-form pan.
- Soften gelatin in water in small saucepan; stir over low heat until dissolved.
- Blend cream cheese product, 3 t sugar and ginger in large mixing bowl at medium speed until well blended (electric mixer).
- Gradually add gelatin and milk; mix well.
- Chill until mixture is thickened but not set.
- Fold in yogurt; pour over crust.
- Chill until firm.
- About 6 hours.
- Carefully remove rim of pan just before serving.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.