- 2 pkgs (8 oz each) cream cheese, softened
- ¾ cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup cocoa
- 1½ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 extra serving-size packaged graham cracker crumb crust (9 oz)
- 2 cups frozen non-dairy whipped topping, thawed
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- In large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar on medium speed of electric mixer until well blended.
- Add eggs; beat well.
- Add cocoa and vanilla, blending until smooth.
- Pour into crust.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until almost set in center.
- Remove from oven to wire rack.
- Cool completely.
- Cover; refrigerate.
- Spread whipped topping over top; garnish as desired.
- Cover; refrigerate leftover pie.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.