- 3 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese
- 1 can (15 ounces) pumpkin puree (see note)
- 2/3 cup granular Sugar substitute
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 3 eggs, at room temperature
- mint sprigs, for garnish (optional)
- 3 tablespoons lightly toasted and coarsely chopped pecans, for garnish (optional)
- Heat oven to 325°F. Spray an 8”x 3”-deep cake pan with vegetable cooking spray.
- Line bottom with a round of parchment or wax paper; spray paper; set aside.
- In a large bowl, with an electric mixer on medium, beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Add pumpkin purée, Sugar substitute, vanilla, cinnamon and ginger; beat until smooth.
- Beat in eggs one at a time, just until combined.
- Pour batter into prepared pan. Place cake pan in a deep roasting pan and carefully pour in enough boiling water in roasting pan to reach halfway up sides of cake pan.
- Bake 42 to 45 minutes, until cake is just set in center.
- Turn off oven, open door and let stand in oven 15 minutes.
- Remove cake pan from water bath and transfer to a wire rack; cool completely.
- Run a knife around edge of cake, cover and refrigerate until chilled (4 hours or overnight).
- To remove cake from pan, dip bottom of pan into hot water for just a few seconds to loosen.
- Place serving platter over top and invert. Remove pan and peel off paper.
- Garnish with mint and pecans, if desired.
- Note: Use pure pumpkin purée, not pumpkin pie mix, which is sweetened with Sugar.
Pumpkin Cheesecake VideosEdit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.