Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- 1¼ cups graham cracker crumbs
- ¼ cup sugar
- ¼ cup margarine or butter, melted
- 3 x (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 x (14-ounce) can Eagle brand sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated milk)
- 1 x (15-ounce) can pumpkin (2 cups)
- 3 eggs
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 1½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground nutmeg
- ½ tsp salt
- whipped cream and pecan halves, optional
Maple pecan glaze
- Preheat oven to 325ºf.
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar and butter; press firmly on bottom of 9-inch spring-form pan.
- With mixer, beat cream cheese until fluffy.
- Add pumpkin, eggs, syrup, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt; mix well.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake 1¼ hours or until center appears nearly set when shaken.
- Cool 1 hour.
- Cover and chill at least 4 hours.
- To serve, spoon some maple pecan glaze over cheesecake.
- Garnish with whipped cream and pecans if desired.
- Pass remaining sauce.
- Store leftovers covered in refrigerator.