- 1 reduced-fat graham pie crust (readymade kind)
- 2 cups skim milk
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 pkg (4 serv size) lowfat or sugar-free instant vanilla pudding
- 1 tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 8oz tub Cool Whip, thawed and divided in half (use light version)
- Mix tog. milk, pumpkin pudding mix (dry), spice in bowl with electric mixer till smooth.
- Fold in half the Cool Whip and spoon into crust.
- Layer top with rest of the Cool Whip (should be about 1/4-1/2" thick on top).
- Chill in refrigerator 2 hours minimum before servings.