- 1¼ cup graham cracker crumbs
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa
- ⅓ cup unsweetened applesauce
- ¼ cup sugar
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp margarine
- 18 oz non-fat frozen coffee yogurt
- 2 tbsp chocolate syrup
- In a medium bowl, mix crumbs, cocoa, sugar, cinnamon, applesauce and margarine until combined.
- Press mixture evenly on bottom and side of a 9-inch pie pan.
- Bake approximately 10 minutes at 350°F until firm.
- Cool and set aside.
- Spread softened yogurt evenly over pie crust to form filling.
- Place in freezer.
- Drizzle with chocolate syrup before serving.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.