Fresh Rosemary CookiesEdit
Using fresh chopped rosemary from your garden, you will have a delightful summer sugar cookie to go with a tall glass of iced-tea.
- 1 cup Butter
- 1 cup Powdered Sugar
- 2 3/4 cup Flour
- 3 T finely chopped Rosemary
- 1 T Lemon rind.
- Mix butter and sugar until creamy. Add flour.
- Stir in rosemary and lemon rind.
- Roll dough to 1/4 inch thick.
- Cut out cookies using cookie cutter - any shape will do.
- Place on greased cookie sheet and bake at 325 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Makes about 2 dozen.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.