Contributed by FOODALLERGYKITCHEN Y-Group
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup applesauce
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla ( make sure it peanut free)
- 3 cups flour ( start with 2½ and add more as needed)
- 1 package chocolate chips
- Mix the first 4 items together in mixer then add vanilla.
- Add dry items and mix together until dough in formed.
- Add chocolate chips (make sure there is not peanut product or that it has not been manufactured in the same plant, the package will tell you, we have found western family brand is okay).
- Cook at 350°F for 10-12 min, take out and let them continue to cook on the cookie sheet for about a minute and then take of let them cool or eat them warm.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.