Pioneer and Indian Recipes by the Whitman Hill National Historic Site, National Parks Service, US Department of the Interior
- Cook Time: 35 minutes
- ¼ cup margarine
- ½ cup honey
- 2 beaten eggs
- ½ cup orange juice
- 1½ cups flour
- 1 tsp grated orange rind
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1½ tsp salt
- ¾ cup chopped cranberries
- ½ cup chopped walnuts
- Cream margarine and honey.
- Add the eggs, orange juice, and rind.
- Mix in the flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Then, add the cranberries and the walnuts.
- Bake in oiled muffin tin at 350°F for 35 minutes.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.