- 38 oz packages of cream cheese
- 1 cup Sugar
- 6 large eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup Andes Candies pieces
- 1 Graham Cracker or chocolate crust
- You can use low fat whatever in this recipe.
- egg substitute and Sugar substitute, I've never tried.
- Beat cream cheese and Sugar together until smooth.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating until smooth.
- Try not to beat any more than necessary to help reduce cracking.
- Add the vanilla and the sour cream, and beat.
- Place the crust in a greased nine inch spring-form pan.
- Pour in cheesecake batter.
- Crush or break Andes Candies.
- It works better if they're crushed.
- Add to the cheesecake and mix.
- Bake in a pre-heated 500 degree oven for 10–12 minutes.
- Then, turn heat down to 200 degrees and bake for an hour.
- Depending on your oven, you might not want to bake it for the whole hour.
- You have to play with the times at the different temperatures to perfect this recipe for different ovens.
- Let cool, and refridgerate for eight hours before serving.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.