- 6 tbsp butter or margarine
- ⅓ cup Hershey's cocoa
- 1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated milk)
- ½ cup water
- 2 eggs, beaten
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp imitation maple flavor
- 1 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
- 1 unbaked 9-inch pie crust
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Melt butter in medium saucepan over low heat.
- Add cocoa; stir until smooth.
- Stir in sweetened condensed milk, water and eggs; beat with whisk until well blended.
- Remove from heat; stir in vanilla, maple flavor and walnuts.
- Pour into pastry shell.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until center is set.
- Cool slightly.
- Serve warm or cold. Garnish as desired.
- Refrigerate leftover pie.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.