- 1 cup chocolate wafer crumbs
- 3 tbsp margarine, melted
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 24 oz cream cheese, softened
- ⅔ cup sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup mint chocolate chips, melted
- 1 ts vanilla
- 3 large egg whites
- 7 oz marshmallow creme (1 jar)
- Combine crumbs, margarine and sugar; press onto bottom of 9-inch spring- form pan.
- Bake at 350°F for 10 minutes.
- Combine cream cheese and sugar, mixing at medium speed on electric mixer until well blended.
- Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- Blend in mint chocolate and vanilla; pour over crust.
- Bake at 350°F for 50 minutes.
- Loosen cake from rim of pan; cool before removing rim of pan.
- Beat egg whites until soft peaks form.
- Gradually add marshmallow creme, beating until stiff peaks form.
- Carefully spread over top of cheesecake to seal.
- Bake at 450°F for 3 to 4 minutes or until lightly browned.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.