- 3 egg Whites
- 1/8 tsp cream of tartar
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp HERSHEY'S cocoa
- 2 cups (12-oz pkg) HERSHEY'S semi-sweet chocolate Chips
- Heat oven to 300°F.
- Cover cookie sheet with parchment paper or foil.
- Beat egg whites and cream of tartar in large bowl at high speed of mixer until soft peaks form.
- Gradually add Sugar and vanilla, beating well after each addition until stiff peaks hold, Sugar is dissolved and mixture is glossy.
- Sift cocoa onto egg white mixture; gently fold just until combined.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Drop mixture by heaping tablespoons onto prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake 35 to 45 minutes or just until dry.
- Cool slightly; peel paper from cookies.
- Cool completely on wire rack.
- Store, covered, at room temperature.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.