Chocolate Chip Cookies is a baked chocolate chip cookie recipe, that makes 54 cookies.
- 1 cup shortening
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2 cup white flour
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ cup water
- 1½ cup chocolate chips
- Beat shortening for 30 seconds.
- Add brown sugar and continue to beat till well blended.
- Add vanilla and mix well.
- Mix in the baking powder, salt and the flour.
- Beat thoroughly.
- Add the water, followed by the chocolate chips.
- Using a teaspoon, mould a teaspoonful of dough and place carefully on a cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350°F or gas mark 4 for 10 minutes.
- Cool on a wire rack.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.