- 6 tbsp butter or margarine, softened
- 2/3 cup Packed light brown sugar
- 3 tbsp Plus 1/4 cup granulated sugar, divided
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 cup light corn syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup HERSHEY'S cocoa
- 1/2 tsp Ground cinnamon
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray cookie sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- Beat butter until creamy.
- Add brown sugar and 3 tablespoons granulated sugar; beat until blended.
- Add egg, baking soda, corn syrup and vanilla; beat well.
- Stir together flour and cocoa; beat into butter mixture.
- If batter becomes too stiff, use wooden spoon to stir in remaining flour.
- Cover; refrigerate about 30 minutes, if necessary, until batter is firm enough to shape.
- Shape dough into 1-inch balls.
- Combine 1/4 cup granulated sugar and cinnamon; roll balls in mixture.
- Place balls 2-inches apart on prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake 9 to 10 minutes or until cookies are set and tops are cracked.
- Cool slightly; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack.
- Cool completely.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.