- 2½ cup flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 cup butter or margarine
- 1¾ cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 packag Nestlé® Toll House® butterscotch flavored morsels
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine flour, baking powder and salt in a medium bowl.
- Beat butter, sugar and vanilla extract in a large mixing bowl until creamy.
- Beat in eggs.
- Gradually beat in flour mixture.
- Stir in 1 cup morsels and nuts.
- Spread into ungreased 13x9-inch baking pan.
- Sprinkle with remaining morsels.
- Bake for 30 to 40 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool in pan on wire rack.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.