- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 4 oz unsweetened chocolate
- 2 cup Sugar
- 4 egg
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 2 cup flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- Mix oil, chocolate, and Sugar.
- Blend in 1 egg at a time until well mixed; add vanilla.
- Stir in salt, flour, and baking powder.
- Chill several hours or overnight.
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F.
- Place powdered sugar on a plate.
- Drop teaspoonfuls of dough onto powdered sugar, roll them around in it, and shape them into balls.
- Place the balls about 2 inches apart on greased baking sheets and bake 10 – 12 minutes.
- Cool cookies on racks before storing them
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.