Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 8 servings of banana napoleons.
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Unfold pastry.
- Cut in 12 equal rectangles.
- Place on ungreased baking sheet, prick tops all over with a fork.
- Bake 12 minutes or until puffed and golden brown.
- Cool on sheet.
- Cut to split each rectangle into two layers.
- Put 1 layer on each of 8 dessert plates.
- Slice bananas into a bowl, toss with ½ cup caramel sauce.
- Spoon ½ of the mixture onto pastry on plates.
- Repeat layers.
- Add another pastry, cut side down.
- Brush with rest of sauce, top with remaining bananas.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.