All American Apple Pie is an American baked Apple pie.
- 1/8 cup Sugar
- 3 tablespoons All Purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground Nutmeg
- 9 large red delicious apples, cored,peeled and sliced
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 10 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 2 (15 ounce) packaged folded refrigerated pie crusts
- 1 can of pineapple rings
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees in a large bowl,
- Combine the Sugar, Flour,Cinnamon and Nutmeg; mix well,
- Add the Apples and toss to coat completely.
- Pour the Apple mixture into a 9 inch pie plate
- Combine the butter and vanilla and pour over the Apples, cover the Apples with the pie crust
- Spray the crust with nonstick cooking spray and bake for 60 minutes.
- Take out of oven, decorate with pineapple.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.