- ½ cup sugar
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 2 cup Kellogg's All-bran cereal
- 1¼ cup skim milk
- ¼ cup skim milk
- 1 Egg Beaters 99% real egg product
- 1¼ cup flour
- Stir together flour, sugar and baking powder.
- In a large mixing bowl combine cereal and milk.
- Let stand 5min or until cereal softens.
- Add egg beater and applesauce.
- Beat well.
- Add flour mixture stirring only until combined.
- Pour into 12 muffin cups.
- Bake at 400 °f for 20 minutes until lightly brown.
- Serve warm.
Nutritional information Edit
Per serving: 146 calories total, fat 1 g (4% of calories)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.